Video shows an easy way to bleed the clutch hydraulics on a Ford Ranger or Mazda B-Series pickup. We also have a video Ranger Bleeding Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91IYY_YENRw that shows the procedure on an actual truck. (Presented by Gary Croyle of Perfection)
Video Topics include:
– Describing symptoms of air trapped in the release system (i.e. no release, poor release, gear grinding, can’t put into 1st or reverse)
– Bench Testing & Bleeding of Clutch Master Cylinder
– Testing Clutch Master Cylinder on Vehicle
– Inserting clutch line into new Perfection TECH-Link™ connector
– Gravity Bleeding of Slave Cylinder
– Demonstration of proper plate lift after successful clutch bleeding
This whole clutch bleeding procedure was done using absolutely NO special tools. Only a Philips screwdriver was used. You can easily do this too!
Try this procedure on your next Ford Ranger or Mazda pickup clutch job. You will be glad you did. It works, its easy and you will save lots of time!
Perfection Technical Hotline:
1-800-258-8312 then dial 4
TECHnovation™ Clutch Hydraulics….
Designed and engineered to install faster and easier than original equipment, using existing lines and no Special Tools!
Perfection offers a complete line of TECHnovation™ Clutch Hydraulics including concentric clutch slave cylinders, external clutch slave cylinders, clutch master cylinders and pre-filled units.
TECHnovation™ is the natural evolution to Perfection’s “Service the System™” approach to clutch repair which leads to longer life and more importantly…happy customers.
Duration : 0:8:5